Saturday, April 26, 2008

The masses speak

Strange is hardly the word. I see the masses not being outraged by what happened last night. Why should they be? They are high on the opium of cricket. Lalit Modi knows that there are only 15 odd cricketers in the entire world of 5 billion who can drug the Indian masses, and the masses are taking the bait hook, line and sinker. I can see why our country is the way it is today: Corruption, lawlessness, etc. because the Indian masses have been brought up to swallow anything and everything as long as it tickles their nerves of fetish, cricket in this case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your comments at Rediff, about the slap affair. The name of your blog caught my eye, I have a blog with a name similar to yours. You express and write well and I like the way you see things. Unfortunate that you don't have people commenting, (I didn't check your archive though)so I thought I'd make a start. What I read was interesting.....