Friday, April 25, 2008

Me, myself and wifey

Before I join the millions who beat me to blogging, let me introduce my world to you. I am on the early side of the 30s, a software professional aka nerdy, am married in the commonplace sense or am I... My wife is my best friend and my worst enemy, all rolled into one. Yep, you can add me to the list of wife bashers (I am sure I did not mean beaters, so don't bother to ask) but I do love "her" (I love to use pronouns as they can mean many things) and adore "her".

I have two babies, the four-legged variety. They come with a black coat of fur and their DNA was confirmed to be that of Doberman Pinscher.

Three things you would always find close by me are:
1. My Habanero Red Honda Civic MT
2. My cigarettes
3. My laptop


Three things you would find weird about me are:
1. I do not eat mangoes, pickle or paan.
2. I am not shocked at anything you say or do.
3. I do not go to cinema halls to watch movies and I rarely watch a new Hindi flick.

So, without further ado, I thee blog!!!

No comments: